Welcome to our on-line registration system.
1) Scroll down to the team you are registering for and click the "Begin Registration" button for that team. Your player registers for the typical age they will be at the end of the current school year. (i.e. 5th graders are 11s, 8th graders are 14s etc.)
2) At the "Sign in" page create your account or sign in if you already have an account.
3) To create an account: Follow the instruction to first set up the guardian profile and then the player profile(s). Be sure to choose how you want to receive your alerts and reminders - via email or text. As the website is updated with schedules and/or last minute changes - this is how you will get immediate information.
4) Enter all medical, emergency, and insurance info, your players uniform size, and agree to the code of conduct.
5) Pay the non-refundable $40 try-out fee online or by sending a check to MAVA. You can pay the entire registration and season fee online at the time of registration. If you pay the registration and season fee now and your player does not make a team you will receive a refund of the season fee after try-out day. The $40 try-out fee is non-refundable. Each player must have the try-out fee paid to attend try-outs.
6) You will receive a confirmation email.
10s - 16s: Try outs are at the Middle School on Sunday, November 8, 12 - 5 PM.
For more information go to the home page on Mahtomedivolleyball.com.
Please check out the MAVA FAQs on our website.
Practice schedule will is set as soon as possible. Tournament schedules are set by coaches after teams are organized.
We look forward to another great season with MAVA - The MAVA Board
, if you experience any problems or have any questions.